Work with us
We need great talent and exceptional people to reach excellence. Let’s do meaningful things, make an impact and enjoy our work together.
Software Development, Full-time
Full-stack .NET Software Engineer
If you are a self-driven code enthusiast, eager to face coding challenges, someone who learns and applies new technologies and strives for excellence, we would like to meet you and introduce you to our team.
As our future team member you will:
- Participate in full software development lifecycle: analyzing requirements, developing code, implementing and testing software/web applications;
- Providing feedback on requirements and propose appropriate alternatives if needed;
- Implement requirements with appropriate level of supervision;
- Adhere to established system architecture blueprints;
- Troubleshoot bugs and other problems in test/stage/production environments.
We will recognize you by:
- Web development experience with ASP.Net MVC;
- Experience with Angular 6+;
- Enthusiasm about modern web development,
- If you are comfortable with .Net stack, including C#, ASP.Net, WebAPI, MS SQL;
- Experience Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (as an advantage);
- Conceptual and detail thinking;
- Good communication skills, being able to work independently and in a team.
We will appreciate if you:
- Have knowledge in Entity Framework, ADO.NET or Dapper.NET;
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Show proactivity and initiative – are willing to offer ideas and solutions, share knowledge and participate in discussions.
What can you expect from us:
- Friendly and supportive team environment;
- Support and talent development in accordance with personal preferences and actual opportunities;
- Working with new technologies on challenging projects;
- Flexible working time and a good work-life balance;
- Comfortable and modern offices in an attractive location;
- Discounts and other benefits.
* ITCrowd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.